This wooden butterfly and bee hotel will appeal to a wide range of different insects.
Each of the three compartments will attract different insects
- the lower part will attract ladybird beetles and lace-wings
- the middle sectioin which includes the drilled wood, is an ideal egg laying location for solitary bees
- the upper area, which will attract butterflies and lacewings
- approximately 29cm tall x 16cmx 15cm
The box can be opened at the back for adding extra nesting materials including leaves and hay or for cleaning out at the end of hibernation.
Supplied with a hook for hanging. Simply place in a sunny spot in the garden.
Butterfly and Bee Hotel
- Product Code: ButterflyBeeHotel
- Availability: In Stock
- ex VAT: £14.16