CaCuD3 is an easy-to-use, non-soluble powder which we have made, specifically for rats to provide Calcium, Copper and Vitamin D. Many rat owners have difficulty providing enough of these 3 supplements within the daily food consumption.
- We suggest 3-4 times per week for our Original Rat-Mix numbers
- once or twice per week for the Isa-Mix versions as this is already partially supplemented by the inclusion of Harrisons Banana Brunch
Easy to use by simply stirring into
- a teaspoon of yoghurt
- scrambled egg
- porridge or wet meat
- oily fish
- or anything readily taken - including a small portion of your cooked dinner
- the scoop provided will hold a daily amount for 3 rats.
- the copper flakes may turn the food green - alarming on the first occasion but totally harmless.
- overdosing is unlikely as excess will not be absorbed by the body but will be excreted.
- we would suggest purchasing enough to last 3 - 6 months to ensure freshness. The daily amount required per rat is provided in a 0.2g. dose.
THIS SUPPLEMENT IS NOT WATER SOLUBLE - please do not use in a water bottle or dish of water.
DailyRat3 comes in 5 sizes:-
- 100 grams - 500 individual doses
- 125 grams - 625 individual doses
- 250 grams - 1250 individual doses comes in 2 125g tubs
- 500 grams - 2500 individual doses comes in 4 125g tubs
- 1000 grams - 5000 individual doses comes in 8 125g tubs
We are happy to supply retail outlets and Rat Clubs - please contact John or Sam for details.
CaCuD3 - the new name for DailyRat3 Supplement
- Brands Ratrations
- Product Code: RR-AVI-sup
- Availability: In Stock
- ex VAT: £3.65